Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It has been three weeks post op and I am finally starting to get around town. It doesn't take much to wear me out though. I am going a bit stir crazy at home. I am ready to head back to work. Just hope I can handle a full work schedule when they give it to me. I have at least a week before that happens though.

Our poor dog gets the worst separation anxiety while we are out and about. You wouldn't know it to look at him. He his so sweet! Today I was given an ultimatum by the landlords. He has woke the neighbors up one too many times. We either need to put him in a doggie daycare, or he will have to go. So I have until I go back to work to find somewhere to take him.

He was home alone this AM because little Love Bug K. needed to have some major dental work done at the surgical center. They wanted us there at the crack of dawn. We didn't get home until around noon. Yeah, he was home alone all morning. Not good. The Love Bug did really well, and then slept all afternoon too. She seems to handle the anesthesia well. Which is always a good thing.

That is all I have for today. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment