Sunday, June 28, 2009

Married four years

William and I have been just recently had our fourth wedding aniversary. I can't believe how the time has gone by. I wanted to talk a little about our wedding day.

My uncle Charles was our photographer and he took some amazing and fun photos all throughout the day. I am a big fan of his work and have included his website in the list of favorites if you want to check it out.

It was weird going around getting everything set up with the veil already attached to my hair. It kept getting caught in whatever I was standing near.



I remember that I insisted on decorating our wedding cake. It turned out lovely. Here you can see my brother helping me put it together and the finished display.


The cake was a lot of work but was gorgeous when we were finished with it.


Here are a few photos of William and I on the Quad at ISU. We were there because the scenery with the trees and buildings looked really nice. William's father works at the school so we were able to use one of their event rooms free of charge.
It was a day that I will never forget. The time flew by so fast, before I knew it, it was all over.
William has been my sweetheart and always shall be. How did I get so lucky having a boy like him choose me? I hope our life together on this earth shall last for a long time. I am grateful to know that even when that life does end, our relationship as husband and wife will not.
I love you William.

No comments:

Post a Comment